Sunday, November 7, 2010

About My Term Research Paper

My project is affects of new media on sports and to research this topic I went through different websites to see how players, leagues, and fans are using different types of new media. I found that as everyone was getting more used to using new media, it became a more accepted and used. I chose this topic because I thought it would be interesting since I watch different sports but never thought about what they do on their websites was a form of new media. With access to new media, sports can easily expand their fan-base at little to no cost using free websites such as twitter, facebook, and blogs for their marketing strategies. Also, the use of new media was banned for players in sports before,during and after games which was an interesting rule change. The integration was of new media was more than I expected it to be. I think that my paper can contribute to new media because it shows how large organizations as big as national sports can be easily integrated with new media.

1 comment:

  1. I think that my paper can contribute to new media because it shows how large organizations as big as national sports can be easily integrated with new media.argumentative essay ideas

    ReplyDelete